Saturday, March 12, 2011

Term 1 Test 1 Reflections

Firstly, I am not very happy with my science results although I got 36/40. This was because I could have gotten first in class with a score of 39/40. There is 3 questions from the MCQ which I knew how to do but was careless. Nevertheless, I have already understood the whole test. This was what I feel is most important in learning-understanding and learning from your mistake. I would not make the same mistakes again after understanding them and I am quite confident in scoring full marks if I were to encounter the questions again.

Next, I would like to talk a little bit on my study method. I feel that this study method of now should be changed as it is just last minute revision by writing down all the notes on the textbook, powerpoint slides and worksheets. This gives me an opportunity to read through them thrice before them. 3 days before the test, I did not really understood the topic and could not even differentiate proton number with mass number etc. However, this method of mine is not bad if I were to start preparing before the test. I would not repeat this mistake again and look forward to the next test.

No comments:

Post a Comment